Our Costa Rica Canopy Tour is located in Herradura next to Jaco on the central pacific coast of Costa Rica and offers breathtaking views of the Gulf of Nicoya and the Pacific Ocean. Our canopy tour is set on approximately 222 acres of land and 50% of this is transitional forest which is a mixture of the dry forest of the north pacific and the rain forest of the south pacific.
The Vista Los Sueños Canopy is a very contemporary tour; it was designed by Costa Rican guides that have more than 8 years of experience in conducting Canopy Tours.
The main idea for our canopy tour was to give our clients the adventure of their life, so we made some of the longest cable runs in the central pacific area while maintaining safety as our number one priority. Thousands of vacationing families and friends have visited our tropical canopy adventure with shrieks of laughter and big smiles. Please join us during your Costa Rican vacation for your own personal zipline thrill of a lifetime!
- How long does the tour take? The duration is 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- What is the age limit for the tour? We take kinds from 4 years on but keep in mind that kids from ages 4 till 10 have to go with a guide most of the tour.
- What happens if I start the tour and don’t want to continue? We have an emergency evacuation trail where you can stop and drive down half way on the tour, or we can have a guide take you to the bottom.
- What happens if it rains? We can do the tour normally with rain because we have a braking system, so we leave it up to the client if they want to get wet; this applies for when there is no lightning.
- Do we see wild life on the tour? Yes but we cannot guarantee that you will see them, the best time is early in the morning, and the most common things to see are Scarlet Macaws, Toucans and White Faced Monkeys.
- What does the tour include? The tractor ride to the top of the mountain, Bilingual Guides, 13 Cables, 15 Platforms, water on 3 different points and tropical Fruit.
- Is it safe? Yes!!! And one of the reasons is that all of our guides are bilingual and that is the best way to keep things safe, apart from that they have to train a minimum of 3 months before they can work alone with clients.